Solid granny bottom bag // PDF download // Crochet pattern
Groceries, beach or just general out and about, the solid granny bottom bag is perfect
Make it all in one color or use a contrast color for the handles or even add stripes
Fellow crafters have sold these bags at markets or friends and family and made thousands of dollars for Christmas shopping
BONUS video tutorial
PLEASE - NOTE
• This listing is an Ad free PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
• Bag can be made to size you need
• US terminology
• Written in English only
· Images supplied by customers
Adventurous Beginner - Easy
Must know basic stitches - ch, sc and dc
(This pattern will also work in a DK/8ply/Number 3 weight yarn, you will need a 4mm/G hook)
· 200 grams/ 7oz worsted weight number 4 / 10 ply / aran yarn
· Scissors, yarn needle, tape measure
You have my full permission to sell bags made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card confirmation might take a few minutes.