Not so square granny
Great for using up scrap yarn
Would you like to buy me a cup of Tea to say thank you for the free pattern and video? Thank you xxx
Click below ⬇⬇
Click below ⬇⬇
Add this to your Ravelry queue or project page
Designed by Clare Sullivan
Video Tutorial www.youtube.com/watch?v=q55fHGE8iLg
Worsted Weight yarn will give you a 5 inch square
8ply/DK/Sports weight yarn will give you a 4 inch square
1. Make a slip knot, ch5, sl st in 5th ch from hook, to form a ring. Ch3, 2dc in ring, *ch1, 3dc in ring*, rep from * to * 4 more times, ending with a sl st in top of 3rd ch. Finish off.
2. With your second colour, join in any ch1-sp, ch3, 2dc, ch1, 3dc in same ch1-sp. * In next ch1-sp, 3dc, ch1, 3dc* rep from* to * around, sl st top of ch3. Finish off.
3. NOTE: In this rounds you will working in the chain 1 spaces AND the spaces between the groups of 3dc, ch1, 3dc With your third colour, join in any space between the groups of 3dc, ch1, 3dc from the previous row, Ch3, 2dc. *3dc in next sp*, Rep from* to * around, sl st in top of ch3. Finish off
4. With your fourth colour, join yarn in any sp, ch3, 2dc, ch3, 3dc (corner). *In in each of the next 2 spaces sp work 3hdc‘s, In the next sp, work 3dc, ch3, 3dc (corner)* Rep from* to * around, Sl st in top of ch3.
For the next round you can either change your colour or continue working in same colour as Rnd 4
5. Ch1, 1hdc in same st as ch1, 1 hdc in next 2 sts, *3 hdc in ch3-sp, 1 hdc into each stitch across to the next corner ch3-sp, rep from* to * around, sl st in 1st hdc. Finish off.
Thank you for choosing my pattern, happy crochet, Clarexx