- Crochet shawl pattern PDF
- Abbie Shawl // Crochet Pattern // PDF download
Abbie Shawl // Crochet Pattern // PDF download
Cooler days and nights? Keep warm with this squishy crochet shawl.
PLEASE - NOTE
- This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
- Written in English only
BONUS video tutorial!
- Large 80 inch x 25 inch
- Small 55 inch x 22 inch
- 4 stitch markers, 1 a different colour
- Scissors and yarn needle
- 6 mm/J hook
- Large 300 grams of Fiberific 8ply/DK/ number 3 light worsted Small 200 grams
- Ch 3 counts as a dc
- Use the different coloured stitch marker to mark the ends with your increases on them
- When working the cross stitches they will stack on top of each other
- You gain 1 stitch every row
- Hdc rows are worked in blocks of 6 rows
You have my full permission to sell projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card, confirmation might take a few minutes.