2 colour spiral scarf // Crochet Pattern // PDF download
Squishy crochet scarf and only 2 ends to sew in ! Can I get a whoop whoop?!
Need a quick last minute gift or items to sell at markets? These are quick to make
Many satisfied customers have made this pattern and have said it is like a packet of your favourite cookies, it is a little addictive and you won’t stop at one. So many colour combinations **day dreams**
PLEASE - NOTE
- This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
- Written in English only
BONUS video tutorial!
NOTE: This pattern will work with any yarn. Use the hook 1 size bigger than recommended by yarn label
- 4.5 mm / G hook
- DK/8 ply yarn in two different colors totaling approx. 400g
- Scissors, Yarn needle, 2 stitch markers.
- Use acrylic yarn to make it vegan friendly
You have my full permission to sell projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card, confirmation might take a few minutes.